Купить ключи Steam
  1. Магазин ключей, самые низкие цены! Новинки: Deadpool 499р., Company of Heroes 2 - 499р. А также самые дешевые ключи - DayZ, Counter Strike: GO, BF3 и многое другое... Спешите, количество ключей ограничено! Перейти

65425_1_

Тема в разделе 'Корзина', создана пользователем atlamtix5m8d, 12 июл 2018 в 20:24.

1. atlamtix5m8d Member

Симпатии:
    Баллы:
    "You are an orphan. You grew up in a stone town. Before,Please login or register to view links, someone called you Xiao black,Please login or register to view links, and then someone called you silly boy,Please login or register to view links, because you once hit a stone with your head." The Panther smiled reluctantly,Please login or register to view links, "you know quite a lot." "I just want you to know one thing." "What is it?" "Do you know why I am always very polite to you?" Gordon asked. "I only know that if you killed me last night, you would never want to go out alive." "If I could kill you,Please login or register to view links, the people under your hands were just a rifle target in my eyes." Gordon laughed, "and what's more,Please login or register to view links,"

Поделиться этой страницей